You can also count on Charter Bus Chalmette to provide a venue for your upcoming celebration or group event. Unlike the usual, we are a mobile venue which means you and your guests can travel while having a great time on the way. Of course, for your transportation service needs, charter bus rentals in Chalmette remain the number one provider around New Orleans. Not only do we have Charter buses, we also have a wide variety of motor coaches, shuttle buses, and minibus rentals. You may contact us anytime for inquiries.
20 Passenger Shuttle Bus
30 Passenger Mini Bus
40 Passenger Charter Bus
50 Passenger Charter Bus
Chalmette Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Our Shuttle Buses and minibuses are popular choice for local journey and out-of-town day trips. These buses can accommodate a group of 30 people. Charter Bus Rentals have a wide variety of makes and models, and seating capacities. A single charter bus rental Chalmette can transport as many as 50 passengers. Also available are 30-seat and 40-seat Charter Buses and Motor Coaches. See what other charter buses in Estelle, LA we have as well.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – during the prom and homecoming season, we experience a high demand than usual for charter buses and minibuses. This is because all our buses are affordable even for those who are on a budget.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – planning for an out-of-town celebration? Our charter bus can gather your guests and transport them together in one trip to and from your preferred venue.
- Birthdays – we have a high-end party buses are perfect for those who want a fancy celebration without going over the budget. Our party buses provide intimate venues which allow you to make stops at multiple party scenes around Chalmette.
- Wedding Transportation – go the extra mile and provide a convenient transportation service for your wedding guests. You can feel at ease knowing they will be safe and comfortable while traveling.
- Airport Transportation – we promptly show up at your residence or hotel so you’ll be on your way to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Charter bus rentals and minibus rentals provide an ideal transportation service for families watching football home games. We have comfortable seats and well-equipped amenities, letting you enjoy your travel. Our charter buses and minibuses can be hired anytime for an affordable price.
Chalmette Charter Bus Rental Prices
Don’t forget to check out the special packages and discounts available to all our customers. To know how much your upcoming travel will cost, you simply have to fill out a short form with your rental details. These include your choice of bus, the number of people who will be riding along, the places you will be visiting, and the rental duration. These factors help us determine each customer’s rental charges. Our customer service team can be contacted anytime for any inquiries, including about the charter bus prices or minibus rates. You can also check out our charter bus rentals in Baton Rouge, LA.
Things to Do
- Rene Beauregard House – this is an 1830 mansion overlooking the Chalmette Battlefield. This mansion, with French-Louisiana architecture, undergone restoration in 1965, about 16 years after the National Park Service purchased the property.
- Rocky and Carlo’s – this restaurant is known for their home-cooked meals, generous servings, and reasonable prices. Their claim to fame is their famous baked Mac n’ Cheese. The other not-to-be-missed are the Po’ boys, Veal Parmesan, and the lines of sandwiches.
- Chalmette Battlefield and National Cemetery – the site is within Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. The Chalmette Battlefield is the last war the American soldier fought against a foreign enemy. It is also the site of the Battle of New Orleans. The National Cemetery holds graves of war casualties and veterans of the Civil War, Indian War, Spanish-American War, Vietnam War, and Korean War.